Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stampin' Up Color Renovation

I'm excited to share with you the news regarding the Stampin' Up! Color Renovation!!

29 colors are retiring but not to worry.....some of our past In Colors are returning (I want to insert my excitement here but I'll hold off).  These In Colors will be in the new collections:

Pink Pirouette
Melon Mambo
Rich Razzleberry
Pacific Point
Baja Breeze
Wild Wasabi
River Rock
Tangerine Tango
Riding Hood Red
Soft Suede

Stampin' Up! has done a wonderful job of introducing all the facts about the Color Renovation. And.....what I want to focus on first is the retiring colors. I'm pretty sure they'll be while supplies last. So, if you have a favorite....you might want to order it soon.

I've created a nice sheet for you to show you what color is retiring in each Color Family.  Click HERE to see the info.

I'll post more as I know it!

No comments: