Tuesday, April 27, 2010

American Idol - a Tough One Tonight!

Tonight Shania Twain was the mentor.  I used to be a big fan of hers.  This should be good tonight. 

  • Lee Dewyze sings You're Still the One - I like that he made this his own.  All the judges liked it.
  • Mike Lynche sings It Only Hurts When I Breathe - Simon thought it was "wet" whatever that means!  Think he means it was too girly.  I liked it.
  • Casey James sings Don't - This was one of Casey's best.  The judges agree.  This should keep him out of the bottom 3 this week. 
  • Crystal Bowersox sings No One Needs to Know Right Now - Not her best of the season but there's nothing she can't sing!  Her boyfriend was in the audience tonight.
  • Aaron Kelly sings Youve Got A Way - I was set to bash Aaron and officially pick him to go home. Not gonna happen. Aaron has been bad but he redeemed himself tonight. I think that is the best he has sounded all season. Going home? No
  • Siobahn Magness sings Any Man of Mine -  She sounded good but I thought you could close your eyes and think it was Shania singing the song.  She didn't make it "her own" in my opinion.
Tonight was a tough one!  I think it's going to be a toss up as to who will be in the Bottom 3 and who will be going home.  I'm afraid it might be Big Mike.

No comments: