Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally - found the outfit

Yesterday I played bridge.  It's been a long time but it was good to see my friends again.  Afterwards I went shopping to find an outfit for my nephew's wedding.  I bought a capri's outfit on Friday but have decided it may be too hot to wear in Texas at the end of May.  Marianne met me at the store and helped me find a great dress to wear.  And then I found some fushia colored shoes to match!!  Now if I could just lose about 20 pounds and get a tan!!  After shopping, we headed over to Chilli's and shared chips, salsa, fajitas and a yummy margarita!

Here is a card I made recently.  I used the Vintage Vogue Wheel from the Occasions Mini Catalog (only 3 more days to get it!) along with the Little Butterflies Embossing Die and the Scallop Trim Corner Punch.  The colors are Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink.

No comments: