Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Digital Studio Downloads

I've been playing around with My Digital Studio.  It is so much fun!  I recently purchased a few of the new downloads that are available for MDS.  I got Corduroy Buttons, the Sweet Pea Kit, Satin Ribbon, some new Spring Shades DSP (not even for sale yet!), and some Mini Project Boxes.  Tomorrow I hope to play around with the boxes.  Here are a couple of cards I made with MDS.

I love this monochromatic card and the way I could make the edges look torn!



This is a square card - pretty simple but I was just looking for a simple Easter card.

If you are interested in knowing more about MDS, contact me.  Or ... if you already have MDS and want some of these great downloads to complement the program, you can purchase and download them from my website HERE.  

No comments: