Thursday, April 29, 2010

Idol loses another one

Just a quick post before I hit the sack.  I had a really busy day today which I'll tell you about tomorrow after a good night's rest.

Just wanted to touch on Idol briefly.  I was dreading all day watching the results show tonight because I didn't want anyone to be sent packing.  They were all so good last night it just wasn't fair for one to have to leave.  My feelings going in to the show was that it would be Mike .... just because.  I talked to Ashley and Marianne before watching - Ashley predicted Siobahn and Marianne hoped it would be Siobahn but thought it would be Big Mike.  Well, the bottom three were Casey, Mike and Siobahn so I knew one of us was right.  Turns out it was Ashley!  Siobahn did her final song and left tonight.  Siobahn has been the one that had me smiling every night with her quirkiness but it was starting to wear thin.  She stayed true to herself but she just took it a little too far.  Add that into her screaming at the end of her songs and I guess she was the one that had to pack it up.  That leaves one girl in the final - Crystal - who I think will win.  I am just so surprised that there is only one girl left because at the very beginning I thought the girls were the most talented and the prediction by many was that this would be a girl's year.  I'm thinking the final 2 will be Crystal and Lee but it's a toss up who will be #3!  What do you think?  Next week, the singers will be mentored by Harry Connick Jr. and perform songs from Frank Sinatra.  I like me some Harry!!


No comments: