Wednesday, April 7, 2010

37 Years and Counting

Today is our 37th anniversary!  Wow .... that seems like a long time ... well, I guess it is!  We're headed to the Outer Banks tomorrow for a little vacation so I probably won't be blogging for a few days.  Even though I grew up in NC, I have never been to the Outer Banks.  I would prefer to go during the summer so I could see the outdoor musical, The Lost Colony.  I mentioned it to Sonny last summer but he doesn't love the heat and the beach so, we're going now instead.  Hopefully, he'll like it enough that we can return during a summer one day. 

This is the card I gave him.  Time got away from me and I didn't have time to make one yesterday.  This is one I had in my "stash"!  Luckily, I hoard cards for just such occasions!



I like the way this card opens ... and I stamped my own sentiment on the inside!


Watching American Idol as I type this  (we DVR'd it).  Ryan pulled one of his tricks on the girls tonight.  He had the three girls, Siobahn, Crystal and Katie come out to center stage and then after a few suspenseful minutes, he told them they were all safe and to take a seat. 

The guys - he divided them up into 2 groups:

Group #1 - Lee, Casey, Tim - SAFE
Group #2 - Mike, Aaron, Andrew - Bottom Three

Unbelievable - Big Mike is the bottom and having to sing for his life??  America - you got it wrong!!  He is damn good and should have made it over a couple of the other guys.  Well, thank you judges for the SAVE!  We'll see Mike next week.

No comments: