Sunday, April 4, 2010

Picture Perfect Card Challenge #6

I almost forgot the challenge from Picture Perfect Creations this week!  Today was the last day so I was able to get this card done in record time. 

Do you ever make a card and get it all put together only to discover all your pieces are glued down to a card that opens backwards???  Well, I do that a lot it seems.  Today I did it twice and this was one of the cards I did it to.  Then I have to get out my faithful, Undu and take everything apart and redo it!  I just need to slow down. 

The color combo this week wasn't my favorite, but I did the best I could. 



My card base is Dusty Durango.  I made my own background paper!  I stamped the Very Vanilla piece on the bottom with stamps from Boho Backgrounds in Mellow Moss and Dusty Durango.  The top piece is Mellow Moss stamped in Always Artichoke.  The rectangle is Very Vanilla stamped with Boho Backgrounds in Dusty Durango and the Always bird in Mellow Moss.  It is matted with Always Artichoke and Dusty Durango.

No comments: