Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kernersville Quarterly Swaps

For the Kernersville SU Quarterly, I am participating in a 3-D Swap, Summer Mini Card Swap, Friday Night Shoebox Card AND a 6x6 Technique page.
This is my 3-D Swap.  I borrowed the Milk Carton Die from my friend, Judy (thanks, Judy!) and made this birdhouse for the Oriole.  I need to get some grass to put inside!


This is the card I designed for the Shoebox Swap using Tropical Party.  It is a gatefold card.

I guess I forgot to take a picture of my other swaps and they are already packed up.  I will take pictures of all the swaps when I receive them and share them when I return.

Here's some more of the beautiful flowers from the Botanical Gardens.


I want to get some of this for my front little hill.



Honeysuckle!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your yellow flowers