Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a nice and relaxing Mother's Day.  I didn't even get dressed until after lunchtime!  It was so nice to just be lazy and do whatever I wanted to do!  Sonny offered to take me to the movies or anywhere else I wanted to go but I told him I was ok to just get caught up on some things in my craft room.  I made the cutest Top Note Purse and cards to go in it.  My Newcomer's group is having a Horse Racing Game Night in June for a money making project.  I always donate items to them for the event.

Isn't this the cutest?  I found this pattern through a search on Splitcoast.  I used Kraft paper and the Top Note die.  The handles and lining are some retired Designer Paper.  It reminds me of the Rag Purses that my sister makes.  I am putting the following cards with envelopes in the tote.







No comments: