Friday, May 7, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge Card

I made this card for my mother for Mother's Day.  It is also a Mojo Monday Challenge card.  I have been so busy making cards for swaps, classes, etc. that it felt good to do my own thing!  I made the tulips using the wonderful Bird Punch.  Do you have that punch yet?  What are you waiting for??  There's so much you can do with it! 


We are going to my mom's house on Saturday evening. Sonny and Greg are going to cook out on the grill .... what, we don't know yet! Something easy without a lot of clean up! I'm thinking tin-foil dinners for each person. I remember making those when our kids were little at home and when we went camping. They were so good. I put a hamburger patty, potatoes, onions, and green pepper in the packs and added a little Worcestershire sauce. Yummm!!  My sister, Angela, is preparing the dessert.

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow! Love it! Did you sand the embossed paper? What a way to give that background paper more pizazz! And those flowers are adorable...great job!