Friday, May 7, 2010

SU Retiring Colors and a treat for you!

With the retiring colors going out, there has been a rush on ordering them. SU! is going to do their best to keep backorders down, but they also are running out of certain colors. They will be replacing (as needed) textured cardstock with the smooth paper. There will be no increase in price. As for the re-inkers, they will allow you to order replacements the month of May, but once June arrives they will only be available while supplies last!! Don't wait to place your order!! Contact me or go to my SU! website to place your order!!

I got to hear my grandson's little voice today.  My mom shared a book (think it came from Hallmark) that my son had sent her called "I Love You Grandma" for Mother's Day.  It is a recordable book.  They recorded Jayce reading the book to my mom.  It was so sweet - he sounded so grown up.  I haven't seen him in 2 years.  He is 3 1/2 now.  Just a long sad story but I have hope that one day things will change.

A friend sent me this and it struck a chord with me.  Hope you enjoy it.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~
"Oh Crap, She's up!" He just promised it would be worth it.
 
And a little chocolate for the tummy ... Chocolate-Covered Espresso Beans - Small bites packed with flavor, these sophisticated sweets are perfect on their own as a snack or dropped into a cup of coffee.

INGREDIENTS
Espresso beans
8 oz. chocolate of your choice

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Lay espresso beans (available at your grocery store) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  • Create a double boiler by boiling a pot of hot water and placing a heat-safe bowl on top. Or, use your microwave to melt chocolate of your choice— recommend dark for this treat.
  • Using a large spoon with straining holes, dip beans into melted chocolate, letting excess drip back into the bowl before setting beans on baking sheet.
  • Once all are fully coated, place sheet in refrigerator until chocolate has hardened.  


  

No comments: