Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Top Note Boxes

I've been making a lot of these boxes for a 3D swap I am going to at the end of the month.  I've got 7 made so far and I am waiting for my order of Designer Paper to get here to make a few more.  A friend wanted to put a picture of a couple of them on my blog so she could make some also.  So, Margaret, these are for you!!

101_2553

This one uses some of my favorite DSP (Sweet Slumber).  This paper is the same weight as cardstock.  The Sizzix die is the Daisy Flower (p. 200) and Little Leaves.  I used the Build-A-Brad in the center.

101_2552

This box uses Candy Cane DSP (p. 159) and the Sizzix Flower Layer die (p. 199).  I used a red brad in the center.

101_2551

   This box uses the Candy Cane paper again.  I also used Sizzix Decorative Strip Flowers die (p. 198) and the Beautiful Butterflies die (p. 196).  There is a pearl from the Pretties kit in the center.

101_2550

Now - go make some of your own and send me a picture of them.  I'll post them on my blog for all to see!!

1 comment:

Wanda in GSO said...

Beautiful boxes Sharon; TFS