Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another great Michael's find!

I went to Michael's yesterday and bought a craft table/organizer that I had seen last week.  I had written down the measurements but kept forgetting to see if it would fit in my room so decided to go ahead and get it and take my chances!  What a steal!!  It was marked Clearance $50 and they let me use my 40% coupon so I got it for just $30!  It weighed about 100 pounds!  I had to get someone to lift it into my car and Sonny used his dolly to get it upstairs.  Since he didn't offer to put it together for me, I decided to tackle it.  So, that is what I did most of the night last night while watching the hockey game (Pittsburgh WON!!). 

Here is the finished masterpiece table:

101_2578

I haven't decided yet what I will put in the drawers (one of the drawers is a ribbon drawer and has a rod inside for ribbon) but the main thing I wanted it for is to put my cutters on the top.  I have a big Carl Cutter and the SU Tabletop Cutter.  I love both of them.  Right now, I have my Carl Cutter on a TV tray in the corner and my SU cutter on my table but it seems to travel around the room.  Now, they'll both have a home and I won't have to bend over the TV table to use them.

Now tomorrow I'll be rearranging my room to make everything fit!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You always find the best deals!

Diana Gibbs said...

OMG! This is awesome. It would make a great sewing table..thanks for sharing your great find!