Wednesday, May 13, 2009

88 Million votes for American Idol Final 3

Katy Perry performs on American Idol but first Danny Gokey says what we've all been thinking -- "there's been enough commercials, enough suspense -- I just want to get it over."
Then Katy comes out in some Vegas showgirl version of Elvis' getups, singing "Waking Up in Vegas." She looks totally ridiculous, like she's a cartoon character or something; also her outfit doesn't fit her that well.

Well, our final two are Kris and Adam. I can truthfully say I'm surprised! I really thought it would be Adam and Danny but was hoping it would be Danny and Kris. Danny was NEVER in the bottom 3 and should not be going home!! I hate to see Danny go. I was an early fan of his, although I admit my loyalty became divided between him, and Kris as the season progressed. For the first time ever, I didn’t have a strong preference between those two going into the semi-finals. But, I know this won't be the last we hear from him.

I'm sure Kris is totally living the dream, he was the dark horse coming in, and his fans really came through for him. And if what Ryan said is right, that less than a million votes separated Kris and Adam -- is "American Idol" setting the stage for an unbelievable upset next week?!

Now .... who will be the winner???? I'm afraid it will be Adam but I can hope for Kris, can't I?

3 comments:

Angie said...

Shocked is saying it mildly! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when Ryan said Kris would be in the final. I love that he is but I wasn't expecting it! I had just made a comment to Mom - wouldn't it be funny if they had a 3 way tie! lol What would they do then?

Angie said...

Oh yea I say KRIS KRIS KRIS but my gut tells me it will be Adam.

Wanda in GSO said...

Well, I missed it again this week - my sister was visiting and helping me do things here at the house.

I saw on RR home page who had the least votes this week. Well, now, I hope it will be a shocker next week and that Kris will win - I don't care much for Adam, though he is a great singer. But my prediction for the winner will probably be him. But I might have to make sure I watch it next week, and vote for Kris. He's a cutey - someone I would be attracted to if I were alot younger.