Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Idol Results .... Down to the final Three

Paula entertained (?) us tonight. Why did they bother hooking her up with a microphone? There is no doubt in any one's mind that she was lip-syncing. With all the acrobatics, there's no way she could have sang.

Then we had the pleasure (???) of hearing No Doubt. Well, there is no doubt they weren't my favorite! Did you see the drummer with the crinoline on? Sonny wants to know who dressed those people. Maybe I'm showing my age.

Wow! Big surprise for me tonight. Kris is SAFE! I am so happy! I really thought he would be the one going home. So will this be an upset like when Daughtry was sent home a few years ago? I hope it's not Danny. The competition is so tough this year!

Chris Daughtry performs the single from his next album which comes out in July. Now, this rock music, I like. He is singing .... not screaming!! And did you notice, his band looks pretty normal - except for the mohawk .... but no crinolines on the guys! He might not have made it to the top three when he was on Idol, but that hasn't stopped his success. Sometimes, losing is a good thing.

The second person in the top three is Adam. Guess I'm not surprised but I was hoping for an upset there.

Now it's down to Allison and Danny .... Danny has NEVER been in the bottom three so my guess is…it is Allison going home. I’m sad but not surprised. With one more rendition of Cry Baby we bid adieu to Allison.

1 comment:

Wanda in GSO said...

Man, I'm glad it was Allison to leave. I was thrilled when they sat Kris down first as being safe. It's no telling who will be our next AIdol though.

Paula: well, I must say I really enjoyed her show on AIdol. I didn't notice that she could have been lip-syncing - but then there wasn't many time I really could see her face. But I love the song!