Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm published!

I picked up the recent copy of Stampers Sampler Catch Up issue a few days ago.  I just had time to look through it tonight and wow was I surprised!   I found one of my cards in the book!!  If you have the issue, check on page 85 at the top of the page and you'll see my card and my name!!  Isn't that nice?  This is the third time I have had a card in their magazine and it is still such a thrill! 

Here's a copy of the card from the magazine.  I took pictures of the cards when I sent them away but that was at least six months ago and I think I have deleted them from my computer so I had to scan the magazine!  I sent in about 10 cards.

There's not a lot of stamping involved on this card - just the words, love and cherish.  I used some patterned paper that my friend, Judy, had given me.  I  cut the circle out with my Nesties and paper-pricked around the edges of the heart.  The white "X" stitching marks are made with some white twine.  It's hard to tell, but the base card is Elegant Eggplant.  This was a Sketch Challenge several months ago. 

take ten catch up issue

I'm just sent in about 20 card to Take Ten last week.  So, maybe I'll have more good publishing news in a few months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sharon!! I started to pickup the magazine this past weekend, I wish I had now.

Anonymous said...

great new congrats
on the publish card , hopefully more to came :)jane