Monday, May 4, 2009

House Mouse Balloon!

I used another one of my new stamps today - the House Mouse one.  It's sooo cute!

I stamped this one on Whisper White paper and colored it with my Prismacolor Markers using the Gamsol method to shade.  The confetti was colored with SU's Metallic Pencils (I think they are retired).  I punched a hole in the balloon and tied a string around it.

101_2535

This one was stamped with Staz-On onto watercolor paper.  I colored it with my Watercolor Crayons.  Then, I used Shimmerz and Radiant Pearls to color the confetti.  I used a punch for the two corners and I embossed lines all around the pink paper using my Scor Pal (hard to see in the picture).  I also stamped the mouse separately and cut him out and raised him up with dimensional tape.

101_2537

Sonny and I went to the movies today.  It was a cloudy day all day with rain threatening so we couldn't take the boat out.  We saw Obsessed (with Beyonce).  It was really good!  I would recommend it.  It's one of those movies that the crowd is cheering on the heroes out loud.   You really get involved in the story.

Speaking of rain, did you see on the news the story about the Cowboys practice field getting destroyed yesterday in the storms that went through the Dallas area.  (click HERE  for a video)  Well, we used to live just a few miles from that area.  I did my grocery shopping at the Tom Thumb grocers right across the street (plus, my daughter worked there in high school).  Scary - I haven't talked to any of my friends yet to see if they had any damage.

No comments: