Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been busy since I got back .... getting unpacked; doing laundry; and getting ready for NC Stampin' Up Demo's Quarterly meeting this weekend in Kernersville.  My sister, Marianne, is supposed to go with me but she called me about 3 this afternoon and she's SICK!!  How could she get sick at a time like this????  We're crossing our fingers that she'll feel better tomorrow and be able to "road trip" with me.  She's been working hard on her swaps and has paid her $$$ so I know she doesn't want to miss it.

Also tomorrow, I am going to the retirement home in Mooresville to do a card project with the group.  My friend, Judy, is going too and has made a card and a bookmark for them to make.  I did a card today using the Big Shot that they will just have to put together.  Here's my samples:

101_2701

 101_2700

I'm taking a few items to the Quarterly for "show and tell."  Here is a Milk Carton that I made using the Parisian DSP.  I just love how it turned out.  That paper is the best and is on sale through Sunday.

101_2696

No comments: