Monday, April 27, 2009

Top Note Box

Today was another gorgeous but very WARM day here in NC!  We put our boat in the water yesterday and went out for a few hours and I got a little bit of sun.  Last night, my sisters came over and we cooked chicken out on the grill - Jamaican Jerk Chicken from this month's Southern Living magazine.  It was very good!  After it cooled down a bit (got to 90 degrees on Saturday!), we had a good old-fashioned camp-fire in the back yard and toasted marshmallows for Smores!  Another yum!!  Today we went back on the boat for a few hours and met up with some friends for a late lunch/early supper at the Lake Norman Deli.  Such is the life!!

Tonight I made this Top Note Box.  It was super easy.  If you want the directions, just let me know.  I used the Top Note die and my trusty Sizzix for the top and bottom of the box and some retired designer paper.  The flower is the Sizzix Flower Layers (p. 199).

101_2496

101_2499

101_2497

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like the instructions please :) Love the box!

don't you just love the big shot??

Charna

Sue Root said...

I'd like the directions, too. These are really cool. Thanks.

Sue Root said...

I should have read further down in your entry. Sorry. I see the link to the directions is there. Thanks for posting it.

Anonymous said...

I think your box is great could I have the instructions please
Anne