Wednesday, April 29, 2009

American Idol Results Show

And here we are again. Well, whaddya know? Simon’s backtracking. Now he says that everyone was good last night.

OMG. That food fight. What a mess! All I could think of was, who is going to have to clean up that mess? Well, the bill for $6,000 maid service was given to Danny!! Ha Ha!! Guess he'll have to win now to pay for it.

First up to be critiqued - Matt .... to the right of the stage

Danny ... to the left of the stage

Allison ..... next to Danny

Kris ..... next to Matt

Adam .... next to Kris

Bottom three ..... Adam, Kris, Matt .... WRONG!! This is the first time Adam and Kris have been in the bottom. Well now. This is certainly interesting, but in light of the Chris Daughtry upset of 2006, not at all surprising. And it ain’t over yet, now is it?

I know someone has to go home, but this is the hardest year ever to pick just one winner. They are just all so good.

Natalie Cole performs while we're waiting for the results.

Next is Taylor Hicks ... my choice a few years ago. Unfortunately, he hasn't done much in the recording industry. My son and daughter-in-law recently saw him in Grease live in .... Tucson!! I'm not so into this song he's doing tonight. Maybe the album is good though.

Kris is safe! Whooo Hoooo! That was what I was hoping for.

That leaves Matt and Adam. I'll be ok with either one but I believe it will be Matt going home.

Did American get it right this time?

Now, Jamie Fox performs. I really like him .... maybe not this song exactly even it it's the Number One song in America. He's sorta singing like my boy from a couple of years ago, Blake!! He has it right though when he says these final five are true artists.

Ok ... the moment of truth. American got it right - Matt is going home.

No comments: