Sunday, April 19, 2009

Final Swap Cards

I went to a Pampered Chef party today - my first would you believe!  I was pretty good and only ordered about $10 worth of product!  Believe me, there was more I wanted but since I haven't cooked a meal in a week and a half, I couldn't justify paying $70 for a stoneware casserole dish!  Explain that one to hubby!  So, my plan is to have my own party this summer and earn me some free stuff! 

The weather was yucky today, but yesterday was just beautiful.  Who knows.  Spring is just playing tricks on us, I think.

So, here are the last of the swap cards for you.  Hope you have enjoyed them and are getting some ideas of your own for cards.  Don't forget to CLICK on the cards to see all the details!

This cute baby card is by Jenn Diercks.  She used Wagon Full of Fun, Sweet Little Sentiments and Goody Goody Gumdrops stamps.  She did a great job coloring the duck (used her aquapainter).  The DSP is from Good Morning Sunshine.

101_2437

This card was done by Mary Rindal using Sense of Time.  I love how she threaded the wide Twill Tape ribbon through the Jumbo Eyelet!  And she used a small piece of Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon to tie around the twill tape.   It's hard to tell, but the tag is Sahara Sand Textured cardstock and is just gorgeous!  I just love how she crimped just a portion of the Not Quite Navy cardstock.  I think this is one of my favorites!

101_2435

No comments: