Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Idol Results

Who's it gonna be tonight?

Jennifer Hudson sang tonight. She's certainly come a long way.

Simon takes an opportunity to give Kris feedback on last night’s performance and briefly tells him it was brilliant while Paula parrots “yes it was.”

Bottom three - Anoop, Lil and Matt

Kara confirms that America got it right with the bottom three tonight, and Anoop is sent back to safety. Well, they are 3 of the ones I picked. It won't bother me if it's either Anoop or Lil and I think it will be Lil. Hope it's not Matt. (yes, Ashley, I do like him!) Don't know if they will use their Save for Matt or Lil - probably for Anoop though.

And we hear from Miley Cyrus - I think I am sick of hearing about her!!! She's 16 for goodness sakes ... why don't they let her BE 16? The way she's dressed is just too much. She needs to take a few tips from Allison and be and act like a 16 year old KID! Let her be Hannah Montana and appeal to the teeny-boppers and not try to be what she's not. Even Taylor Swift doesn't try to act like a sex siren. Ok .... enough of my rant - do I sound like an old fogey??? Back to the results show.

OK - Lil was sent back to safety. Matt sang for his life. Now, will they use their SAVE? Kara & Paula were up singing with him. Think they are gonna save him .... The gals don't want him to go. Simon doesn't think he has a chance in the competition. I think Randy, Kara and Paula over-ruled Simon.

Simon abruptly brings everyone back down to earth by pointing out that next week two contestants will go home as well as the fact that it’s Disco Week. Oh well. For now, Matt lives to see another Idol performance. And the plot thickens! Can't see Lil or Anoop doing disco!

1 comment:

Robin said...

OK Sharon, I wasn't going to get into American Idol, but because my mom/dad were here these last couple of weeks, I guess I'm in... I thought they should have let Matt go tonight...He really didn't sound that great...Even my husband was making comments...
Robin A