Friday, April 24, 2009

Project Sharing

Here's a few things I've been working on this week.  Remember - you can click on the pictures to see them better.  Just remember to click on the "back arrow" to return to my blog.

This is a Rolodex file I made a while back to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  I used SU's circle punches for the month tabs and stamped the months with the Just Rite alphabet set.  Believe it or not, but I got this Rolodex 2 summers ago at CK Convention and just couldn't decide what to do with it!  My sister has one and I think she is going to make a drink index with hers!  Hmmmm ... not a bad idea!!

101_2451

101_2452

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is a flower pot card I made last Friday when Marianne was here.  We saw a similar card posted on Splitcoast (think it was a challenge a few weeks ago) and decided to made our own.  I only had to take the flowers off my card about 2-3 times to get them the way I wanted them!!  I meant to send this card to a friend who has been sick, but forgot!  She's probably well by now .... huh, Margaret?  Oh well, they say it's the thought that counts.

101_2441

101_2442

1 comment:

Wanda in NC said...

Oh Sharon, love your rolodex!!!! And that flower pot is great too. TFS