Wednesday, April 1, 2009

American Idol Results

We're going to see if Simon is right. He thinks the ones who will be in trouble tonight are Anoop, Megan and Matt. Hope it's not Matt!

Their Ford video shoot was really cool! Next we get a sneak peek into the behind-the-scenes life of the Idol contestants. These guys are living the life.

Here we go - 3 groups of 3 each. My guess is they will pick one out of each of these groups.
  • Matt, Megan & Kris
  • Lil, Danny & Allison
  • Anoop, Scott & Adam

Bottom 3 - Megan, Allison (???) & Anoop

What's up with Allison being in the bottom 3? I think there's no doubt the judges would save her. Megan is about getting on my last nerve! She keeps waving to the crowd and acting silly, like this isn't a big deal. She reminds me of a little wind up kewpie doll - wind her up and she'll perform for you. I really think she wants to go home and be with her baby. Wonder what she will do when they go on tour.

David Cook performed. His debut album has gone platinum in just 3 months. He was great!

Lady GaGa performed too .... not quite in the same league as David! I guess I'm showing my age but I didn't get her performance. What would Simon say to her if she was one of the contestants???? I can only imagine.

Megan is the lowest vote getter. Finally!! So THANKFULLY Megan is on the chopping block, and Simon doesn’t even bother to lead her on. He informs her that she won’t be saved, but she puts us through the torture of her final song just the same.

1 comment:

Wanda in NC said...

Hey Sharon, well I missed watching it both nights this week. But glad to hear Megan is gone. Can't believe Matt was in the bottom 3. Oh well - until next week.