Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Diva Challenge

I've been on a roll the past couple of days!  I missed a whole week of card making, so I'm making up for lost time now.  Monday and Tuesday I made 8 cards!!  I decided to make a few to submit to a magazine.  I've had 2 cards published before, but it's been a while.  So, I decided to get cracking and see if I can get published again. 

Today, I only got one card made.  I had other things to do today!  But, decided to do a card for the Diva Coffee Break Challenge.  Here's the sketch -DCBD121 challenge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have been going through some old stamps that I am going to put in the used stamp sale at Stampers Alley (May 2).  I brought a bunch of stamps back from Ashley's - mostly non-Stampin' Up stamps that I had given her when I started with Stampin' Up.  Now, she, like me, mostly uses Stampin' Up.  Of course, I had to go through the old stamps and pull out a few that I think are "keepers" and this is one of them.  The stamp is by Inky Antics and I think it is so cute.  I used my Copics to color her - note, I tried to make her  shoes a little scuffed and worn at the toes. 

  101_2365

2 comments:

Adventures in Abundance said...

Very cute card. You are right, this one is a "keeper"! Thanks for stamping with us.

Tammy said...

Very cute card!!! Thanks for playing along!!