Sunday, April 26, 2009

Michael's Finds!

I made a trip to Michael's last week. That coupon was burning a hole in my pocket! But, I ended up not even using it .... and I had 3 coupons! Funny how it is when they put coupons in the paper, they have everything you want on sale but when things aren't on sale, you don't have a coupon!


I tried to use the coupon on the EK Success Circle Plus Cutter, but all their cutters were on sale. So, I just got it at the sale price. I used the Circle cutter to make this baby book for a good friend who happened to have a little girl (Cassidy) on my anniversary!


I got this paper at Scrap Shack in Mooresville. They also had the pink chipboard which was great to cut my circles out of! Won't this look cute with some cute baby pictures inside?


101_2485101_2486


101_2487 101_2488 101_2489


101_2490101_2492


Here is the card I made to send with the little book .... another quilted card. I am loving these cards. I used the same paper I used in the little book and punched the squares out with my 1 1/4" SU punch. I adhered the squares to a piece of white paper and made little stitch marks with my black pen. Then I ran it through the Top Note Die and sponged Certainly Celery around the edges. Then I adhered it to my Pink Pirouette card and ran the whole card through my Cuttlebug folder (the swirly patterned one). Inside I used a Saleabration stamp - Congratulations.

Here are the rest of my Michael's "finds" for all you bargain shoppers. The turquoise and yellow "ribbon" was in the Dollar Bin and it is felt! Pretty cool. The middle ribbon is grosgrain but I just loved the vivid colors! The two Sizzix were on clearance - one was like $2 and the other was about $4! What bargain have you found lately?


No comments: