Friday, April 17, 2009

More Swap Cards

I've got a few more swap cards to share with you today. 

Both of these cards uses Great Friends stamp set - a really nice stamp!  The green card is by Rachel Sztonyk.  She used Walk In the Park DSP and glittered the Eggplant butterfly.

The blue card is by Stacy White and also uses Walk In the Park DSP.  Don't you love these colors?

101_2434

The Fathers Day card is by Leann Yoho and uses And Many Mower stamp with To The Nines DSP.  The man is water-colored and she used the Big Shot Circles along with the Circle Scissor Plus.

The Owl Card is by Trish DeFoggi and uses Forest Friends and Pocket Silhouettes..  She used Walk In the Park DSP.  She punches 1" pink circles to get the scallops.

Both of these cards are 4 1/4" square.

101_2436

I went to the Great Impressions Stamp of the Month class last night at Stamper's Alley.  It was the first time I had seen my friend (and the teacher), Robin since her surgery.  She was looking good!  A great big shout-out to Robin!!  (Have a good weekend, Robin!)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Gosh Sharon, I have a big smile on my face right now....Thanks for the shout out...I had fun doing the class last night..I wasn't sure how I would feel at the end of class, but overall I thought it went well...When I got home, I changed into my PJ's and went to bed...Wonder what that means?