Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Baskets

I received the cutest Easter basket today in the mail from my Monday Mailer pard, Betsy.  She made this basket using the Sizzix Scallop Envelope Die.  And .... she filled it with packages of M&M's, a pen she decorated, a magnet and the cutest little bunny that sandwiches a chocolate mint patty.

101_2379

Well, after seeing this, I got busy.  I have a Board meeting tomorrow so decided to whip up a few of these baskets for my friends.  Won't they be surprised!  I didn't have time to do all the little accessories, but I did get the baskets made.  Now, I just have to leave the house a little early in the a.m. and stop by the store to get some candy to put in the baskets!

101_2383

101_2380

101_2385

This one I used the new white Jumbo Grommets that are in the Occasions Mini catalog (p 19). 

101_2387

1 comment:

Wanda in NC said...

Cute cute baskets Sharon! I'm so glad you go Betsy for your MM partner - she did an excellent job. Enjoy your meeting this morning!