Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The world's best back scratcher

My mom is, hands-down, the best back scratcher ever!!!  Marianne & I love to have her scratch our backs.  She has always scratched our backs and our kids backs.  Whenever Mom would come visit me when I lived in Texas, my kids would get on either side of her and pull their shirts up so she could scratch their backs.  They still do!!!  When she worked for a major construction company in Charlotte - many years ago - one of the women executives would call her in her office and lock the door & pull up her blouse for Mom to scratch her back!!   Marianne is always backing up to Mom for her to scratch her back so I don't get as much back scratching!!  (don't understand, I am the favorite after all!!!)

Here's a picture of Mom scratching Marianne's back at our family Christmas dinner Saturday!!

101_1832

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Would your mom like to come visit me for a while???