Monday, December 1, 2008

Splitcoast Challenge Share

Here is a card that I did last week when my sister and her friend were over and we were doing marathon projects!  I found this challenge on Splitcoast called Decorative Circle Medallion.  I used a retired SU punch and the Nestabilities for the circles.  I used a Sizzix snowflake die for the snowflake with a brad in the center.  The paper is from a paper pack that I bought at Stamper's Alley. 

I was hoping to share the Christmas Planners that we made also but Marianne & Sharon both took theirs home to finish them.  So, I don't get to see the finished projects!!  Marianne used a Snowman theme with hers and spent most of the day either dry embossing snowmen or using the heat gun & embossing powder to make her snowmen shiny.  She now wants a "gun" .... a heat gun, that is!!  She's already bought back her Christmas present from our Mom.  I had gotten a Cuttlebug a few months ago for Mom to give to her for Christmas.  Of course, Marianne knew it because she had told me that was what she wanted.  She used mine so much last week that she told Mom to bring the Cuttlebug over on Thanksgiving & she'd pay her for it so she could use it NOW!!! 

101_1663

No comments: