- Use as a stirrer for hot cocoa. Mmm, minty!
- Crush, then use them to coat the rims of glasses for peppermintinis! [recipe at quickandsimple.com/magazine)
- Add ½ cup crushed candy cane to a single batch of cooled pudding for a peppermint twist.
- Use as a colorful topping for plain ice cream.
- Save for Valentine's Day. Glue two together to form a heart and stick it on the front of a card. Or, you could attach a ribbon at the top and hang it from your door for a sweet decoration
Friday, December 26, 2008
Candy Cane leftovers!
Below are some tasty tips on what to do with those extra Christmas candy canes. Enjoy!