Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Crud

I've been sick all week and haven't gotten ANY decorating done as planned!  I went to "doc in a box" on Sunday because I had a really bad sore throat and figured it was a sinus infection.  They gave me a Z Pack which I finished today, but my throat still hurts!!  I've also got a cold, I believe.  I've been blowing my nose so much, I look like Rudolph!! 

Tomorrow is my Mahjong Christmas party and I hope to be able to go.  We are supposed to take a dish (luckily, I still have bourbon balls and pizzelles I can take!) and a present for the Chinese auction.  Here is what I am taking -

My daughter, Ashley, made this necklace for me.  She made several for me to give as gifts.  I picked out the piece and she put it together with beads, etc.  It's really quite pretty in real life!!

101_1794

This is a set of note cards I made using Inspired by Nature and the Curly Punch set.  I love these colors together - kraft, kiwi, and Baja Breeze with some designer paper.

101_1792

A close-up of one of the cards -

101_1793

And of course, one of my calendars:

101_1799

101_1800

101_1801

101_1802

Everything will go into this box which is gorgeous on it's own.  I didn't make it - bought it last year at Home Goods.

101_1796

No comments: