Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Buckets

My sister, Marianne, has been a busy beaver!  She has a full schedule anyway - 2 teenage boys with active soccer schedules plus she works full time.  But she has been an angel in making me these Christmas buckets to send to my step-granddaughters.  I am going to fill each one with goodies that I have collected.

I bought Marianne one of these buckets last May at a stamp store in Shallotte, NC and she has been reproducing them like crazy.  They are great for holding your crafting supplies and have pockets all around the outside and on the inside.  She has sold a bunch of them.  I think she charges $20 for the bucket & insert, but she will just sell you the insert if you want to buy your own bucket.  She gets plastic buckets & metal paint buckets at a local hardware store.  So if you are interested, let me know!

This one uses Wall-E material and is for Cassidy who is 9.

101_1747

This one is for Torri who is the oldest - 14.  Her room is decorated in a jungle theme so thought this would be cool for a teenager.  It is actually our favorite!!

101_1742

This is for Kennedy, who is almost 11.  As you can see, it is Tinkerbell.  These gals love Disney!

101_1745

And here is my bucket - stuffed!!101_1775

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! What wonderful ideas you have!! TFS!
Kim

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! What wonderful ideas you have!! TFS!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon, I have one of Mariannes bucket and I love it...It is so great to just put everything in and be on your way...Merry Christmas..Robin