Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas with the family

Saturday night we had our family Christmas.  My brother came over with his two kids, my sister and her family and my mom and my other sister joined Ashley, Sonny and myself for a great meal where we all ate too much!  After dinner, we exchanged presents and visited.  My brother brought their Wii and I kicked their butts in bowling!  My sister, Angela, challenged my Mom to a game and she pretty much kicked Mom's butt too!  Then we had to try the boxing - we pretty much got KO'd pretty quick on that one.  The Wii is really fun!!

I went to Weight Watchers today (haven't been in a month!).  I was all prepared to pay since I didn't think I had stayed within the 2 pounds that you have to do from your goal weight when you reach Lifetime, but I was ok - just barely!!  Let's just say, I couldn't have put on another ounce!!!   Now to lose those 2 pounds!!  Maybe if I threw away some of the cheese balls, sugar cookies, pizzelles, Moravian cookies, etc. that I have downstairs!!

Here's me and Ashley.

101_1831

Marianne's 2 sons and Kelly (Derek's girlfriend).  Think Derek is napping!

101_1823

My brother's daughter, Lexie.

101_1833

My brother, Lee and my hubbie.

101_1834

Marianne & Ashley.

101_1824

No comments: