Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm a winner!!

I recently entered a contest on a blog to guess 10 stamp sets that would retire. I guessed 8 out of 10 correctly!! My first blog candy win!! She's going to stamp me 25 images and looks like she had lots of stamp sets. I've got to pick my 25 now - so many choices!!!

Here's the website if you want to check out her work - http://www.layinrubberink.blogspot.com/

I also did pretty good with the retiring stamps - I didn't lose too many this go around and there are not a bunch dying to get in my stash. Gonna order Crab & Company for my sister - she & I have been wanting it for a while and I figured it would retire. There were not a lot of surprises for me this time - mainly Wonderful Words. I also hate to see Riot of Petals leaving - I really like that background. Seems a lot of the backgrounds are retiring - Canvas, Paisley, Twill - interesting!

No comments: