Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Milk Carton Container

I want to share with you the Milk Carton Container I made last week. I actually made 2 of them but forgot to take a picture of the first one before I gave it away. They both turned out soooo cute!! I got the idea and bought the instructions from Becky Roberts (Inking Idaho) She put a picture of my container on her blog the other day! There are a bunch of cute ones there. I will be doing a class at the Stampers Alley in February. We will make our containers either for Valentine's or if you prefer, for a birthday or other event.

101_1805

You can fill each little carton with goodies - ribbon, stamping supplies, candy .... whatever you want!!

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

I love Stamper's Alley! I only go when I visit my daughter in NC. Love your inspiration. TFS Nancy