Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Back!!

Well, I'm back home. Wow! Did we have fun! Everyone should have a daughter that is also a best friend. Over the next few days, I'll be sharing pictures with you of my trip.

When we arrived in DC, we took Mom and Angela downtown DC. We did a few touristy things - Smithsonian's and statues - as I described earlier in THIS post. Here is a picture of the 4 of us with the Capitol in the background. (you have to click on picture to see all 4 of us!)

101_2200

Here's a picture of Mom and Angela with the Washington Monument behind them.

101_2203

Here's the Hope Diamond - although this picture does not do it justice. But, you get an idea of how huge it is!

101_2189

I love beautiful flowers - just not the work that goes into growing them! These are some of the gorgeous orchids that we saw in the Orchid display in the Smithsonian.

101_2187

101_2185

No comments: