Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This is Sharon from NC - live from THE VIEW

OK ... I am in the bus now headed back to DC .... pretty tired!! We had a great time in New York and I'll be sharing lots of pictures and stories in the coming days. We were able to cram a lot into a few days.

The biggest news I want to share with your now is that I will be on THE VIEW on Friday!! Ashley got us tickets for the taping of Friday's show. We were VIP's of one of the producers. I was actually pulled from the audience before the taping started and asked to do the commercial break where they say "this is Sharon from North Carolina" and then I read the tele-prompter to tell what was coming up next. It was pretty cool! So ..... set your DVR's for Friday's showing of The View. (It comes on at my house at 11 am).

We had been told in advance that since we were VIP guests if they did any give-aways, we would not be eligible for anything over $75. Wouldn't you know it!! They had Mr Gadget on and he demonstrated a lot of new electronical gadgets totalling $1,300+ and everyone in the audience got one of each item!! Just our luck! Oh well, guess you can't win them all. Just think of the taxes I saved!

I'll be in DC until the weekend helping Ashley spruce up her condo to put it on the market. Sonny & I will be heading home Sunday or Monday.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

That is totally cool! I will, of course!, be working Friday morning and don't have a DVR but maybe I can catch it in reruns.

Anonymous said...

Al right Sharon, I can't wait to see it...I will record it, just in case I'm sleeping from a pain pill..Hope not...I also looked for you on Good Morning America on Tuesday...I think you were there on Monday..oops. wrong day...Have a safe trip home...
Robin

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is great Sharon. I will try to remember to watch it - though I don't everyday. I'll put it on my calendar to remind myself. Congratulations! Sorry you missed out on all the goodies though.