Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Three Little Words

I recently got this stamp set ... mainly because it was inexpensive ($13.95) and I thought I could use those three little words a lot. The verses are:

  • you, you, you
  • i miss you
  • thanks so much
  • i love you
  • so very sorry
  • thinking of you

(you can click on the pictures to view it all)

101_2080

I used my Nestabilities for the ovals and colored the flowers and the "T" with my Copics. Don't you just love that ribbon??? I found it at Michaels a couple of weeks ago. It's hard to tell, but I used my Big Shot to emboss the white piece; then used my SU scallop punch for the edge. Those are three little buttons up in the corner. You'll probably be noticing a lot of buttons on my cards! I sorted through all my buttons the other day and put them in little jars that Margaret had brought me. Well, let me tell you, I definitely have some buttons!!! I think I've been collecting them for a long time. I used to use them much more than I do now.

101_2083

No comments: