Thursday, March 5, 2009

Final Three for American Idol

  • Jessie - Tell Me Something Good: I love this song! Judges comments: Randy didn't think she was great but the other judges thought she had a lot of soul and tenacity.
  • Matt Giraud - Who's Loving You: Who's Loving You: Judges thought he was amazing and picked the perfect song. So, I think he'll make it
  • Megan - Cherry Tree: Simon thinks she's quicky and current which is what they are looking for. Think she'll get the nod from the judges.
  • Von Smith - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Thing: Nope - don't think he'll make it. He was a little boring this time.
  • Jasmine - Reflections: Randy - song too big, but great bright spots; Kara - Voice came out of nowhere; Paula - look lovely & picked beautiful song - wonderful job; Simon - not giving her enough credit; very brave song choice but huge improvement of what she did before - put herself back in the competition. Think she'll make it.
  • Ricky from Elizabeth City - Superstition: Can sing his butt off ... or so says Kara. He loosened up and sounded great! Simon and Randy weren't impressed.
  • Tatiana from Puerto Rico - Saving All My Love for You: She is just crazy!! If she laughs one more time, I'm going to scream!! She has a powerful voice and can definitely sing. She sang this song 3 times before which did not impress the judges. Think she dug her own grave on this one. The judges think this should be called "The Adventures of Tatiana." Maybe they won't vote her through.
  • Anoop - My Perogitive: Not the best singer, but popular with the people and he has personality. The audience went wild over him. I wasn't really impressed and he was one of my favorites before. Well, now I'm perplexed! I think he's a judge favorite also!

OK - here are the judges choices:

  • Megan
  • Jasmine

OH NO .... the show must have gone over a few minutes and my DVR did not catch the end!! This is the pits! I have to go to another site now and find out the last winner.

Well looks like it'll be a Lucky 13!!! They picked Matt and Anoop!!!

No comments: