Sunday, March 8, 2009

Swap Cards (part 1)

I just got back some swap cards. I was in 3 swaps and I really got some great cards.

Here's a few of them (you'll need to click on them to see all 3):

101_2124

1st card by Leann Yoho. She used Wonderful Watercolors and En Francais. Love the little button (from SU's Button Bouquet)

2nd card by Tandra Boyer. She used 5th Avenue Floral with the Top Note die, Urban Oasis DSP and the Sweet Stem Embosslit.

3rd card by Crystal Spencer. She is one of my favorite swappers. Her work is always excellent! She used Three Little Words with the Bella Rose DSP and the new eyelet punch.

101_2125

1st card is by Michelle Fischer. She used Bird on a Branch with the Urban Oasis paper and the Top Note Die.

The next card is MINE!! I had to use the color combo from page 10-11 (Retro Fresh) ... not my favorite combo!! I used Garden Greetings and the Embosslit leaves. I used the texture plate on the background.

The 3rd card is by Amy Sings. She used Cheep Talk with the Good Morning Sunshine DSP and some Fine Supernova Glitter.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You are in an awesome swap group - those cards are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You are so right Sharon; you were in a great swap. These cards are wonderful!