Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Idol Results

Well, the bottom three this week are Alexis, Allison and Michael. I thought it would be Michael for sure. I was surprised Allison was there - thought it would be Adam or Megan. Adam is a real good singer but he is definitely NOT a country singer! I think he basically desecrated a Johnny Cash classic! Megan probably got a pass since she was performing with the flu last night. After about a million commercials and performances by Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis (what was that in her hair?), Allison was declared safe and sat down. And then there were two. The judges announced that they had discussed it and they would save one of the two maybe. Drum roll .... Michael takes a seat and the one on the chopping block is Alexis! I am really surprised. She sings for her life, but .....Simon tells her it was good but not good enough, and they send her on their way. Did anyone really think they were going to use their veto this early in the season? Seems like a ploy for drama to me. But I don’t know what I expect. This IS American Idol, after all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon, well, I forgot to watch AIdol last night. Was looking at HLN to see about Natasha Richardson, before it was announced she had died. Well, I'm, personally, glad it was Alexis that was voted off. She was my pick. I liked most all the others. I've got all listed on paper and am marking them off, and checking which are my favorites. Let's see what happens next week. Chat soon.