Monday, November 17, 2008

The Swap Nazi!

I used to be the Queen of Swaps!! I loved making cards and swapping them with fellow stampers - usually on Splitcoast. But, since I have hundreds of cards that I need to weed through, I have really cut back on my swaps. The only one I do anymore is with Jami Sipley from Splitcoast. She was a Dirty Dozen gal at one time and she is a strict swap hostess. I always hated it when there was a deadline and the hostess believed all the excused participants would give her and grant them a few days leeway. We refer to Jami as the Swap Nazi!! They are due when they are due and no doubt about it! Another good thing about Jami's swaps are that you don't have to make a whole bunch of cards - usually 8-10 which is not bad. Plus, she does not post the swap on Splitcoast before privately inviting swappers who are really good. I feel priviledged to be included in her group. She recently hosted a Christmas swap and these are the group of cards that I received.

No comments: