Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's Make Some Christmas Cards!

I've been busy all day getting ready for my Christmas Card Class I am having for my neighborhood on Tuesday night.  Are you coming? Whaddya mean you don't want to hop on a plane, fly hundreds (if not thousands) of miles, rent a car, get a hotel room, just to come?  Oh, well...I know you can't all make it, but a girl can try, can't she? 

I've made 10 different cards to pick from and I'll be posting them this week for you to drool over!  I'll even give you directions if you want to make some of them on your own.  The gals will be making 7 cards out of the 10 so I've tried to do some different things.  It's always so hard to decide!  I've done a lot of the stamping and cut everything out since I don't know what level some of the ladies are on with Creativity!!  Better to make it easy than to spend the night at the Clubhouse!!

This first card I'm sharing with you is actually using retired colors and paper with the little Christmas tree from Punch Pals.  The circle actually swings free (just a glue dot right below the knot so it can be used as a little Christmas ornament for the receiver!  Cute, huh?  I used my Nestabilities to cut the Cranberry circle; my Scallop punch for the green circle; and my 1 3/8" punch for the River Rock (tree) circle.  The holly leaves are actually one of my clear stamps.

 101_1642

Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards Sharon. I must not have been getting updates cause I missed some you have on your blog. Great scrapbook pages! Yes, what did happen to the years - they flew by.

My sister has been in town visiting so maybe I have some updates I didn't check, but I doubt it. I think FeedBlitz forgot some.