Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Christmas Cards

My Christmas Card workshop is tonight and so far, my count is for 14 ladies!!  Woo Hoo!! 

Here's a couple more of the cards we are going to be making.

101_1629

 

This card uses Season of Friendship from the Holiday Mini.  The darker tree is embossed with Copper Embossing powder.  "Merry Christmas" is a rub-on (on sale!!) and the designer paper is from Ski Slope in the mini.

 

 

 

 

 

I think this may be my favorite!!  This card also uses the Ski Slope designer paper.  I used my Top Note die for the white & Baja Breeze piece and embossed the saying in the corner.  I punched out a Sizzix snowflake and put a crystal in the center.  The ribbon is some I found in my stash and I used a little gold cording to gather the ribbon in the center & wrap around the ribbon also.

101_1628

Sharon

No comments: