Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Swap Cards

I will be attending Virginia Beach Regionals on Saturday. Luckily, they did not fill up and Ashley is able to go with me. We went together a couple of years ago but weren't able to go last year. I'm hoping Shelly will be there this time. She wasn't in 2006. I'm hoping to meet up with some of my NC buddies (some who I've never met) and do some swapping with them. These are a couple of the swap cards I will have with me.

This one uses Pocket Silhouettes. I stamped on white cardstock in Chocolate Chip ink and then sponged chalks (using a powder puff!) on the top and bottom. I layered it onto Kiwi and Baja Breeze cardstock. I stamped the saying "friend to friend" in chocolate on Kiwi and punched it out. I used the white gel pen on the top and bottom of the Not Quite Navy card.

101_1602

I have two versions of this card - one in bashful blue (seen below) and the other in Sage Shadow. The bird is from the stamp set, Always and everthing else on the card is from Bojo Backgrounds - a very versatile stamp set.

101_1601

If you are going to Virginia Beach, I hope to see you there!

No comments: