Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Cards, Part 3

Well, I had my Christmas Card class tonight and I think it was a big hit to the ones who were there.  I had 3 "no shows" - they just don't know what they missed!!  But, I still had a good manageable crowd - about 12 gals and only 1 "newbie" stamper.  My sister took her under her wing and helped her with her cards.  Thanks Marianne!! 

Here's a couple more of the cards we worked on.

101_1630

 

This one was just not a hit!  I don't think anyone did this card and I like it because it is different.  Judy helped me clean up and commented on it at the time, saying it was really cute in person.  The "pot" is made with punches (square and word window) and I used the star punches for the tree.

 

 

 

 

101_1631

Believe it or not, but I got this reindeer stamp on Saturday at Michael's in their Dollar Bin!  I liked the reindeer in the SU set, Winter Post, but just wasn't sold on the whole set.  So, when I saw this little stamp, I grabbed it!  It had "Bliss" on the stamp also, but I used my Exacto Knife and cut the word off and put it on the side of the stamp. 

I used the scallop punch for the silver paper and the Curly Label Punch for "Merry Christmas"

Enjoy!

Sharon

No comments: