Monday, November 3, 2008

A lot of birthdays!!

Seems like all I've done lately is make birthday cards!! Last Thursday my husband's birthday. He turned 62 and is now waiting for his Social Security check!!! Guess he'll be stalking the mailman for the next month or so - it's not supposed to be issued until December. With the state of the economy, that'll be a raise for us!! Anyway, here's the card he got from me. It was one that I had done at a previous class at Stamper's Alley, but he doesn't know the difference & usually only scans a card. We tease him that if we put a bunch of stuff on the inside - mushy feeling, etc. - he doesn't really read it!! So this one is short & sweet!

101_1603

Our good friend and former realtor had a birthday this past weekend also. Here is the card I made for him. I really like this "Older & Wiser SU set. I used some paper from a paper pack that I picked up somewhere a while ago. It's great for a man's card.

101_1589

1 comment:

tucker's mom said...

I thought you were in DC for the footbal game... go steelers..
cards are great...
have a great day.