Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge Week 10

It's Week #10 for the Stamping Queens sketch challenge.  It seems like every week, I have been rushed and so I have done a digital card. That's the beauty of digital!!  Not this week though!  I took the time on Tuesday to make a card and make another rosette - or rather, a half of a rosette!  Hope you like it.



Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Four Frames, Baroque Motif, Autum Days, French Script
Paper:  Spice Cake DSP, More Mustard, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Designer Label Punch, Choc Chip Ribbon (ret'd), Scallop Border Punch

The SU Scoring Board makes the rosette a breeze! 

I hope you will decide to play along with us this week.  Make sure you check out what the other Queens have created HERE

I will be drawing for a winner from the NC Holiday Blog Hop on Sunday so you still have time to leave a comment or become a follower on THIS post.

Of course, I love comments and would like you to leave me a comment on this post too!!

2 comments:

Babe O'Mara said...

I love your card and the darling half rosette. Nice job.

Babe

jane said...

i like the card may try myself to make one and all queens and cards so great
thanks u