Saturday, October 22, 2011

Too Many Years to Remember!

My daughter-in-law's birthday was yesterday.  She turned 34 but on her blog post, she said that all year she thought she was 34 so it was a pleasant surprise to her that she was not turning 35 on Friday.  Guess that is one way to sneak up on the years.  Unfortunately, I have known all year that I was 62 since I started getting my Social Security check last year so guess I can't fool old Mother Nature into letting me have another year at 62.  The good thing is I guess, Sonny will have a birthday next week and he'll start getting his medicare health insurance!  So at least I am not there yet!

We are going to a football game  with friends today.  In fact, as you are reading this, we are on our way!  We are traveling to Durham to see Wake Forest play Duke.  I have to find something warm to wear.  The temperature is supposed to only get to about 65 tomorrow but sunny.  I don't think it even made it to 60 today.   Don't know if I am prepared for cold weather yet!

I have received some very nice birthday cards this week and want to share them.

from my convention roomie, Nancy Lewis (I'll be CASEing this one!)

from NC Demo group

from Brenda, Stampers Alley owner

from my good buddy, Sharon D

from Stampin' Up Office (digital card)

from Joyce M, one of my stamp club ladies

from "girlfriend" Sharon R - She's gotta teach me how to do the scallop square!

No comments: